You may remember the past events with shot gun starts, large gatherings where we could catch up with old friends, meet new people, the receptions at lunch time outside, and the evening stand up food stations. That event is NOT possible in the same way this year. We are just so happy to be able to bring an event together for you to enjoy in the Covid-19 2020 year.
We must and will follow all the Directives set out by Dr. Shahab, Chief Medical Officer of Saskatchewan and his staff, surrounding Golf and club house activities associated with Golf activities. Because Tournaments are not allowed under the regulations, shot gun starts and games of chance, or contests are also not allowed. This event must follow the directives that have been set out.
EVENT TEE TIMES:
You will be sent a start time by our Golf Event registrar. Please take careful note of the time. IT IS A TEE TIME. Participants may arrive 20 minutes before this time, no sooner. If you arrive sooner than 20 minutes, you will be required to wait in your vehicle in the parking lot. If you arrive by cab, you will be required to wait in that cab until 20 minutes before your tee time.
- Please arrive at assigned times, 20 minutes before tee time. If any participants arrive before this time period, you will be directed back to your auto to stay until the time allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS, just like regular golf operations.
- If you or a member of your party arrives late participation will likely not be allowed under the health care directives, as every golfer must attend at assigned times. We will try to accommodate with cancellations and no shows, but have very little room to adjust.
- All participants are required to fill in an individual contact tracing sheet, with name, phone number, and email. This will be available at the registration desk.
When arriving 20 minutes before your tee time, please proceed to the registration table after reviewing the Health Care directives posted on the entrance to the Willows.
- Follow all signs posted by the Willows in accordance with the Healthcare Directives.
- Our Volunteers will be available at points to answer any questions about the process.
- You must handle your own equipment, golf bag, clothing etc., as the Golf staff is not permitted to handle these items.
- Golf staff will be there to assist you with directing you to the correct starting carts, or pull carts, depending on your selection. (Health directives require that we encourage walking although all golfers will have the options of a power cart) Please start your game on time.
- The Game that you and your group plays is your choice. Play your own ball or a scramble if you have a non golfer, it is your choice.
- No score cards will be required or will be collected
- Please do not exceed 2.5 hours of play time.
- Before your start, please stop at the Willows Watering Hole and select a food item and a beverage of your choice
- A cart will be available on all hole 4 tee boxes, where you can select a beverage and a snack of your choice.
RESTAURANT POST GOLF
After golf is completed:
- Please return your clubs to your vehicle as quickly as possible.
- Proceed through the lower clubhouse doors (the golf area, not front doors) up the stairs to the entrance to the Ironside Restaurant. Please DO NOT use the front doors, as these are designated for our event as exit doors.
- Staff and volunteers will help seat you at a table. From there follow all instructions to enjoy an amazing meal prepared by the Willows chef and staff.
- You may visit with other attendees, but we request that you limit movement in the restaurant areas.
- We also request that your time in the restaurant not exceed 60 minutes from the time that you arrive to allow all participants the opportunity to also partake. There are strict limits on the number of people allowed in the Restaurant and other rooms at any single time.
The MUST Do’s at all times.
- Maintain a safe distance of 2 meters from all persons not in your bubble.
- We will supply every participant with a special mask, to use when you cannot maintain the distance of 2 meters. Our Volunteers will be wearing masks at almost all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple points during the time at the Willows. Please use this at every point it is available.
- Washrooms are available as set out by the Willows under regulations
- If you are feeling ill please do not attend event.
- Follow all signage from the Willows, pertaining to entrance and exits for golf and food service operations.
On behalf of the Committee, Premier Scott Moe, Event Host Ken Cheveldayoff and the organizing committee, we would like to thank you for your participation and support of the Saskatchewan Party.
Together we will get through this situation, by staying apart!
Saskatoon Sask-Party Golf Event Committee